– The Survival Tabs are the best possible food source in the smallest possible volume. They are designed for situations where an immediate need for nutrition must be met or as a meal replacement for on the go snacking. One bottle provides you with up to 15 days of nutrition.
– The Survival Tabs can be used as a daily sole source food if necessary. However, they were designed with the idea that there would be other foods available either from one’s own stocks or from the land, i.e. wildlife or fruits and vegetables. With this in mind, the The Survival Tabs could be used to fill in when things were lean. Nonetheless, they can sustain a person for an extended period of time. How long, depends on many factors, including the person’s constitution, mentality and activities.
– The Survival Tabs are used by office workers, firemen, long distance truckers, professional athletes, cyclists, marathon runners, and military personnel as an emergency survival food or on the go meal replacement.They are many other industries that The Survival Tabs can be beneficial too as well. They are the perfect compact food source for anyone.
– The Survival Tabs are popular with busy moms who need a boost of energy without the crash caused by energy drinks. Students use them to keep their energy up and brains alert during study sessions and hectic class schedules. Office workers who often miss a meal rely on them for a sustainable energy snack.Hardcore (video) gamers also love the fast nutrition The Survival Tabs provide for them without having to pause or leave their games.
– The Survival Tabs are used by campers, scout masters, outdoors men, survivalist, and hunters when out in the wilderness. Their compact and lightweight design makes them ideal to have as a food supply when camping, exploring, or hiking.
– The Survival Tabs are meant to keep you alive and going for months at a time. A person can survive 4-5 months by eating The Survival Tabs exclusively. In an emergency situation, one 180-tablet bottle of chewable tabs supplies a person with 15 days’ worth of survival food based on the recommended consumption of 12 tablets per day. This can be stretched to a 30-day supply under extreme conditions.
– The Survival Tabs are designed to provide you with the best possible nutrition in the smallest possible volume. State of the art development has made it possible for The Survival Tabs to combine essential nutrients with important foods into a nutrient-dense food concentrate.
– For long term storage when unopened, keep this bottle in a cool dry place at room temperature.
– Avoid extended periods of exposure to high temperatures, and keep the bottle closed. Also, avoid unnecessary exposure to air once opened.
– The Survival Tabs provide you with high daily nutrition in a compact and lightweight form. The chewable tabs provide the body with 100% of the daily recommended vitamins and nutrients needed per serving. They are so completely and quickly digested they have a 99% absorption rate. Within five minutes of consuming the tabs, 97% of the protein is available to repair and replace essential body tissues and fluids. The Survival Tabs allow you to utilize 99% of their calorie content for energy.
– The Survival Tabs are the best possible source of nutrition for your body when a reliable food source is not available. They are made using everyday ingredients that are safe and essential for the body.
– The Survival Tabs provide you with 240 calories per serving of 12 tabs. This amount can be increased to meet a higher calorie intake if you desire.
– Once opened, The Survival Tabs will remain usable for up to 90 days before losing their efficacy.
– When exclusively using The Survival Tabs as a food source, you can may experience 5-8 pounds of weight loss in the first week, then an average of 2 pounds a week, thereafter. This is in consideration of a normal, active daily routine.
– We recommend 12 tabs a day, but you may consume more or less based on your appetite or situation.
– The Survival Tabs are intended for anyone who can consume the chewable tablets or allow them to dissolve in their mouth.
– The Survival Tabs provide you with 100% of the daily recommended Vitaminsand minerals. For full nutrition facts please visit our nutrition page.
– We have samples of The Survival Tabs that were produced in 1974-75. They have been stored at room temperature. We test them periodically and have found little, if any, deterioration or loss of vitamin or food value.
– We have also used accelerated storage testing at higher than normal temperatures to determine loss of food value and acceptability. Our results showed negligible loss in these areas.
– Freezing temperatures will have no effect at all on these tablets.
– We would estimate the shelf-life for The Survival Tabs to be 25 years.
– You could survive and sustain yourself for 4-8 weeks with the tabs, but you are right, you’d be deficient in some nutrients which we normally get from regular foods. The Survival Tabs can’t replace all the nutrition that your body needs for an extended length of time.
– Twelve Survival Tabs supply 100% of the USRDA for practically all the vitamins and minerals indicated on the label, with the exception of Calcium, which in order to have 100% of the RDA we’d have to make The Survival Tab as big as a golf ball.
– With just The Survival Tabs and water, depending on the circumstances of course, one could maintain oneself for 3-4 months without any major difficulties. When The Survival Tabs were first developed, there was a woman, deathly ill and expected to die soon, who could not keep anything down. Someone suggested the Survival Tabs. She went on them exclusively and lived 2 years.
– There was another man, who was given 2 months to live by his doctor. He could not eat or assimilate food to any extent. He took the Survival Tabs, and lived another 6 months. These were sick people and these were random situations, not scientific tests. We have had healthy people go on the Survival Tabs for 2 months, and the result was an initial loss of weight of 10- 15 lbs, then a leveling off of another 10 lbs for the duration of the time.